Last Christmas


Last Christmas, I gave you my heart,
But the very next day, you gave it away...

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance but you still catch my eye
Tell me baby, do you recognize me?
Well it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me!

I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I Love You", I meant it.
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now I know you'd fool me again...

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man undercover but you tore him apart!!!


Listen on DailyMotion

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

☯ Làm mịn hình sóng = Âm-Dương giao hòa = Giải thoát

Cây Kiến Thức & nguồn gốc của Khổ đau

"Logistic" là gì?!

3 chặng đúng-sai

Trăng quầng thì cạn, trăng tán thì mưa

Con ngươi, đồng tử, pupil

Chỉ một chữ "Thương"

Con Ukhoatpklà 😃

Cái sướng của vô minh (The bliss of ignorance)